• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So, I played in a poker tournament this weekend

Inthacup

I know many of you play poker online, so I figured you guys would like to see this :)

Paradise-cropped.jpg

Makes the $30 I just won in a tourney look like... well... ****ake! :) Congrats Herb!!

Very nice!!!! :thumbs:

You buying cigars for everyone??? :whistling:

So do you win real cash, or is this one of the fantasy ones?

At the top it says World Series of Poker. Is this where the WPT champions come from? I've watched quite a lot of high-level pokergames, and apparently nowadays quite many rise high up from the internet. I don't play poker, but it's really exciting to watch the players. Oh yeah, what Igwana asked, do you win actual cash? :0

At the top it says World Series of Poker. Is this where the WPT champions come from?

Just about every site is running qualifiers for the WSOP right now. The main event starts in less than 2 weeks. That link is a qualifier to their WSOP promotion.

This tournament was unrelated and was not a qualifier. It was a standard cash tournament. Also, if you'll notice, the prize pool was $100,000 guarenteed. The site ended up adding about $6,000 to the prize pool to reach 100k.

It was real money :D

Cup

lemme know when you are in town..we need to go to the bellagio...I worked Chris Ferguson over last saturday night...and then proceeded to run for the hills

Not a bad return on a $300 investment. Now roll over that win at the same rate and you can retire! :thumbs: