• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So I was out back smoking a cigar..minding my own business when...

Zocco987

......above me I heard the frantic flapping of the wings from a hummingbird hovering gracefully above me. All of a sudden I fell a splash of something wet on my arm.. I look over to see many little yellow water droplets that had coated my skin. The hummingbird took a leak on me....what the crap! Thats another ridiculous story for my book...Anyone else have odd experiences while smoking?

Odd experiences while smoking,....hmmmm......my wife came and joined me last night. I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty odd.

Birds don't really urinate in the classical sense. He took a crap on ya.

Doc.

while i was smoking, one time, i swore i saw a dog flying in the sky and he stopped by on my patio to have a conversation with me...craziest thing ever. don't know if it was real or was it the stuff i was smoking??????

oh wait, are we talking about odd experiences with cigars? let me think about this one...:p

I used to get unnerved when black bumblebee's would come near me and hover, actually bumping into my forehead when I'd smoke Fuentes. I didn't get stung, just felt this small <whack> on my head and off I'd go chasing them with my slippers in hand.
Then a friend told me that bees like the smoke and actually become mellower towards it. Took a while to not flinch when they come around now, but at least I don't get out of my chair to bat one out the park. :laugh:
It's funny to watch other people smoking and see how they react when the big bees come around!

Didn't happen while smoking, but I did have a bird crap on me once while I was walking down the street (landed on my arm). Anyone who says birds don't crap while flying are full of sh*t.

Didn't happen while smoking, but I did have a bird crap on me once while I was walking down the street (landed on my arm). Anyone who says birds don't crap while flying are full of sh*t.

Yeah, no kidding. You know those little bastards aim for you, and laugh their ass off when they put one on target. Especially seagulls, they sound like they are cackling. :angry:

We live in a pretty rural area of Staten Island, and when I smoke at night, it's not unfamiliar to have bats whiz by your head. It is unfamiliar to actually get smacked in the face by one, until last week, so much for their sonar senses.

We live in a pretty rural area of Staten Island, and when I smoke at night, it's not unfamiliar to have bats whiz by your head. It is unfamiliar to actually get smacked in the face by one, until last week, so much for their sonar senses.

Hah! Maybe it thought your head was a giant moth? :D

Back