• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So long and thanks for all the fish!

billytpage

Hello to all! The last few weeks have been pretty crazy. My wife and I arrived in our new city today. (Not the most enjoyable way to spend ones birthday :laugh: ) I am now a resident of Houston, TX and look forward to herfing with the locals at some point! As it turns out, towing a truck behind a U-Haul provides one with ample opportunity to piss off fellow motorists :whistling:

Billy

Happy Birthday, enjoy the new location, and great post title! :thumbs:

As former resident of the area, Welcome to Houston. Sounds like the move went as smoothly as towing a U-hual can. I'll look you up next time I'm visiting my parents.

Don't be so sure it was you who pissed off the motorists in Houston. I was there for work not too long ago and everybody seemed pissed off to me. No offense to my Houston BOTLs, but I thought the driving there was nearing a state of pure chaos. I mentioned it to a younger guy at a B&M and he blamed the implants from New Orleans. I don't know, but if any of you native Houston guys ever drive through MN, you're going to think we're standing still.

I spent a few years in the great State of Tx when i was in the Air Force, it really was a great place to live, the people were great and there is a lot to see, enjoy your time there and congrats on the move you will make a lot of friends there as i did.

GO ASTROS! :laugh:

Get your arse down to Minute Maid Park and tell me how nice it is! :D One of these days, I'll get there myself.

Welcome to Houston,Tx., I hope the Very Hot Summers do not scare you.

Welcome home my brother!!!! There are only a couple of Houston brothers, we are happy you made it alive! Look forward to meeting you and enjoying a smoke!

Just make sure you know how to cook a brisket correctly within the next 30 days or we send you back. :sign:

Welcome to Houston. What part of town?

Just make sure you know how to cook a brisket correctly within the next 30 days or we send you back. :sign:

Welcome to Houston. What part of town?
He Should, he spent enough time in Kansas City! Good luck brother, Houston just got one of my finest bitches!

Happy Birthday! I hope you will still be able to make it to an occasional Outlaw event.