• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So much for my vacation

beastinem

As I was getting ready for my vacation to Virginia to visit family, I went out to check the mail only to be greeted by a the blinding explosion of a Kid Montana BOMB! Just when things get stressful, something like this happens. Is almost as if the BOTL's of CP have a sixth sense for this type of thing. It was most unexpected Captain. Most unexpected, but very appreciated. Thank you very much!!!

Now to clean up this mess and get back to packing :)

-Zach

My pleasure man. Considering what I've been sent thus far, its the least I can do. Lots of good examples to follow here on the boards. Actually, I was getting worried that it'd been lost in the mail or something; packages from over here take a while to deliver so I was sweating they'd arrive in proper shape. Enjoy.

So, it really canceled your vacation?

So, it really canceled your vacation?

Lol, no. It was just a setback but we still made it :) In total, over 20 hours in a car......very tiresome.

On the way we passed a place called J&R Cigars. It was closed because it was so late but on my way back Friday I plan on stopping in to see exactly what it is. It was HUGE. Almost like a Flea Market size. And they had billboards about 100 miles out that popped up about every 5 miles. It NC I think.