• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So Thats a Bomb huh!

Gwheato

Wow and wowsers!
Just stopped by the house for a few seconds and decided to check the mail when BOOM the mailbox goes flying up in the air and drops a box full of gars on my head. I've got your name and address but not your "Nick". Really made my day to go and pick up a box of Fuente's and Ghurkas and much more, so much better than the bills I was anticipating along with that "You are Pre-Approved for a no intrest sack of Crap". Especially with all the medical stuff I've been dealing with this week I need to say Much Preesh :D to you RL in TX. PM me or drop a reply post, you are a great person.

Gwheato

Nice play "Whoever".

GW, if he didn't tell you his nickname, it's because he doesn't want you to know. There's a lot of very generous people hang out here, and for the most part, PIF'ing some good deeds that were done to them.

Months or years to come, just remember what someone did to you when you feel generous.

Ok gang I found out who let the missile fly and Kudos go out to Gator :thumbs: . I hang with him and his family alot and he is on vacation and knows what I have been going through recently. So he decided to put some good cheer in the mailbox for me. For those of you who don't know him he is a good man, most of the time, can't let it goe to his head ya know LOL. But thanks Gator you da Whoa-Man LOL!!!!

Gwhetao

I'm glad you could celebrate them ruling out the C by finding a box in the box. :thumbs:

Yep, Gator hit me yesterday as well. Very nice bomb, there Florida-boy. My bro (not thehatguy, but the other one) lives in St. Pete and is a Gator fan.

Tarheels, all the way though! :thumbs:

Hand it over to the brothers........... Been reading some of these bomb notes,.....Good Job GUYS