• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what did you get?

Marcos

I love you Rocky & Sammie and Bee...thank you
I hope everyone's Christmas is going well. Although the focus of today is supposed to be on much bigger things, it is always nice when Santa comes to town. So what kind of cool or interesting things did you get this Christmas that are cigar related? New lighters or cutters or ashtrays etc... Looking forward to seeing and hearing about it all! I had a few wishes for Santa but haven't opened up any gifts yet so we will see. I'll report back :thumbs:

I got a really nice bulky Lotus table top tri-flame lighter, however, there seems to be some issues with it. It won't maintain a flame at all. It simply lights, then goes out a half second later. I've bled it and filled it 2x over and I can't get it to hold a flame. Going to go back to the shop tomorrow and hopefully exchange it for a good one.

Yesterday the mailman came with a box of Siglo IV's. :)

No cigars, but I got a 50ct travel humidor, a tube of beads and a tupperware container for storing some cigars. :) Merry Christmas.

I got a really nice bulky Lotus table top tri-flame lighter, however, there seems to be some issues with it. It won't maintain a flame at all. It simply lights, then goes out a half second later. I've bled it and filled it 2x over and I can't get it to hold a flame. Going to go back to the shop tomorrow and hopefully exchange it for a good one.

I have one of those lighters. It seems that the Governor that controls the fuel settings is set too low, that was the problem for mine anyway. I would recommend that you take the case off and adjust the governor so that you can turn the fuel up higher. That should solve your problem. :)

Merry Christmas, and sorry for the partial threadjaked.

I got a matte black X-Tend. Very happy indeed. :D

I got "An Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Post Revolution Havana Cigars" By Min Ron Nee, another Xikar cutter, and a box of Anejo 50's.

Quite a day.

I have one of those lighters. It seems that the Governor that controls the fuel settings is set too low, that was the problem for mine anyway. I would recommend that you take the case off and adjust the governor so that you can turn the fuel up higher. That should solve your problem. :)

Merry Christmas, and sorry for the partial threadjaked.

After talking with braucredo in the chat room, I figured out the issue with my lighter and he saved me a trip to the cigar shop tomorrow. Kudos to you, thank you for walking me through it, ESPECIALLY on Christmas Day.

Just another reason why I consider the members of this forum friends and not just people I talk with online.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I recieved a leather carrying case that holds three cigars! Very nice!

My wife got me the 2007 Release Opus22. I had no idea, I'm shocked to say the least. Her only request was that I must smoke them rather than save them. I guess my definition of "special occasion" just got revised.

just got myself a Palio cutter, blazer lighter, henry's cigar tool, and some Vector butane, thank you Santa Gator :sign:

Xikar scissor cutter and a matching lighter. Also, a nifty little waterproof floatable container to put them both in. Pretty cool, I always wanted a scissor cutter.

I got a 4 cigar ashtray and a Xikar Xi cutter! I think I need to break them in soon.

D

Among non-cigar related things, I also got a XI cutter and three cigar leather travel case. They both match :D
Chris

I got underwear and the Clapton 2007 Crossroads DVD. No cigar stuff at all, but that's par for the course. :)

I got a Xikar cutter, a $30 gift card to my local B&M, and and Oliva sampler box with 6 cigars inside.

A complete Japanese tea set (cups, kettle, teas, etc.), and a donation to Lollypop Farm... it was a great Christmas!

I heard so many favorable commits about the Padron 80th in the past weeks that before Christmas I did a search and only located one store that offered them at list by the box. I thought "no way" will I get these. Ordered them anyway and never received anything other than an e-mail saying they received the order. I've had this happen before, and you never receive the order, sometimes an e-mail that sez, if we get some in we will let you know, or check back at a later time. Anyways, on Chrisms eve, late after getting home from the hospital, (that's another story) I checked my mail box and discovered a sealed box (8) of Padron 80th's. I will burn one and gift one to a Friend this weekend, can't wait.

Merry Christmas and or "holidays" to all....

Got a few single cigars from the girl, nothing fancy.

But, I did go ahead and order myself some beads, for both humidors, and a digital hygrometer, finally.

Little present to myself.