• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So who missed me?

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Well, well, well... I came up for air finally.

In a nut shell:

Bought 200 more servers for space, redundancy (major backups), dedicated server setups, etc (brings a total of 500 servers now)
Signed up 50 clients
Designed 4
Hired 3 more people
FINALLY bought a ring, but *STILL* haven't asked Fran yet
Might have to move to NC
Haven't had time to smoke a cigar since I last posted

Crikey

BTW, the guys I promised cigars to, I need addy's again.
You know who you are.

I'm hoping to get some Tony Time in on the boards more often. With the new people we hired, I should be able to git on here.

Hope everything is going great with everyone.

Crikey is right. No time for a cigar is a pretty crappy, but getting your butt in the game is cool. I am guessing you don't want to move outta the city. Well I hope the move is for the good of you and Fran. Congrats on your buisness boom! Drop in when you get a chance. As always, my info is in my profile.

Emo

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Mar 30 2003, 07:49 PM']
Bought 200 more servers for space, redundancy (major backups), dedicated server setups, etc (brings a total of 500 servers now)
[/quote]
WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN CP CRASHED!! :angry: :p

SOOOOOOOO, WHEN YA GOING TO BUILD UP THE NAD'S TO ASK HER?? ;)

Good ta see ya back Tony. :thumbs: Sorry you haven't found time to fire up a stick, but at least they're aging.

Addy's in the profile :lookup:

Tony? Tony who? LOL!

Welcome back Bruddah Tony!

Aloha,

Wade

Glad to see the business boomin' Tony :thumbs:

But remember, we work to live...not live to work. ;)

hey tony,
glad to have you back!! :D and congrats on the business boom!! and congrats on your impending engagement.
ask her already! ;) :D

Glad to see ya back bro and congrats on the business. Sounds like things are going good.

I was wondering where you've been. It's good to have you back Tony. If you haven't smoked a cigar since you've last posted, then you've got some catching-up to do. :D

Vic

FatherTiresius said:
Gettin' laid off was the best thing that ever happened to you eh? (Except maybe Fran)
Boy, you ain't kidding FT. It feels really great to be able to do things my way, and so far looks like my way is pretty good so far :p

Oh and Fran is great, her boss left, so she's next in line for his position. So 2003 so far has been a HELL of a lot better than last. I just wish my dad could have seen all this.