• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Guys!

The Double Tree has a party going on poolside from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, that means we cannot use the facility until 8:30 PM tonight.

Bah! I'm lame. Something came up and I can't make it tonight. Enjoy and I'll catch you all next time!

- Jeff

Just read Rod's post. There's a cigar lounge in Pasadena that I've been to before. It's pretty nice, they now have a full bar, and it's close to Monrovia. Google Ceniza Lounge. YOu guys can go there and kill time until the Double Tree is free.

The Double Tree has a party going on poolside from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, that means we cannot use the facility until 8:30 PM tonight.
I'm down to go for Double Tree a bit later. Just means less traffic for me. What say the others?

Damn. I can't go if it's that late. :(

Well, if you gents are meeting up sometime earlier somewhere else to kill time until the DoubleTree opens up, I'll try to head over.

Good thing I wasn't able to make it down. I'd have had a very late night indeed.

Another fine herf gentlemen! We need to start doing this on a regular basis again.

Another fine herf gentlemen! We need to start doing this on a regular basis again.

Agreed! I could do this once a week to unwind ... good to see and meet all you guys!

Dang, I wish that things had worked out better at the Double Tree :( Hopefully next time there won't be a private event and we can do this at 7ish!

Last night was a blast, like ususal. :thumbs: It was great to see everybody again, we were definitely short a few key people including our guest of honor David.

Sorry we missed you David but let us know when you're in town and we will get together for sure. It's like we didn't skip a beat, I am already looking forward to the next one. By the way I got there before anybody else. How do you like that Geoff? :p :laugh:

Sorry I missed you guys last week. Got pulled doing some other thing work related (surprise, surprise!).

I won't state the obvious but what a come-from-behind .......well, no need to rub dirt in...

Thursday, Oct 29 @ 7pm

Who's in? :thumbs:

I'm in!

are we wearing our Holloween costumes...?
laugh.gif

I know its been a long long time....but I may just have to come out for old times sakes! If you all remember who I am that is!!! :laugh:

I'm a maybe..more on yes...

Oh I also went to the Stuffed Sandwich in san gabriel, they said we are welcome to meet there too...but they only have beer and are only allowed to serve it if you order food.

I know its been a long long time....but I may just have to come out for old times sakes! If you all remember who I am that is!!! :laugh:

Nice picture, your photogarphy is great like always. It would be nice to see you again. I am about 80% for a go. So who else is coming???

I'm a 100% yes and I hope to be there by 7pm.

Oh I also went to the Stuffed Sandwich in san gabriel, they said we are welcome to meet there too...but they only have beer and are only allowed to serve it if you order food.
Ahhhh, so you met Sam the "beer nazi", 'eh? Him and his wife have been serving great food and beer for years and years. I'll take a Stuffed Sandwich pastrami over one from The Hat (another local favorite) any day of the year. A shame, really, as The Hat used to be great before they decided to become a chain and expanded far beyond their Alhambra roots. But that's another story altogether, and besides, I preferred it when Stuffed Sandwich was further west on Las Tunas Dr. It used to be next to Al's Cocktail Lounge at the corner of Ardmore Dr.

But I digress. Stuffed Sandwich closes much too early for evening gatherings such as this. Word of advice too: They always have great specialty beers on tap (aside from their mind numbing bottled selection). Bring your own glass if you wanna have their tap beer or you'll get stuck using those horrid little wax paper cups they hand out. Never understood why they use those...