• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Herf III thank you's

poker

Hello folks!

Well, the SoCal III Herf 2002 was a major success!!! Folks from all the different boards were there smoking, laughing, meeting old friends & making new ones. The raffle prizes and stuff auctioned were amazing. Attendance is believed to be around 150 folks this year.

Preliminary results from the raffle and auction show that we’ll be donating in excess of $4,000 to The Make A Wish Foundation. Final tally of the exact amount donated will be made available as soon as possible. Final totals will be made available ASAP upon request.

The SoCal Crew would like to thank everyone for making this event possible for the 3rd straight year in a row. This event took the work of many fine folks who just wanted to see everyone have fun. Without them, it wouldn’t be possible.

To the guys at Maxamars in Orange, you guys are the best. I would like to thank Mike, Amar & Dan from Maxamars for allowing us to return this year and for being the great folks that they are.

To all the sponsers & folks who donated items from their shelves & their personal humidor for the raffle & auction, we thank you once again. You guys are the best! Some of the stuff donated was simply awesome. Rare cigars, old cigars, HC3, 5 & 7 rum, wines, major amounts of coffee beans, cutters, lighters, ashtrays, shirts, humidors, traveldors, cans of butane fuel, & ST Dupont lighters are just a small portion of what was raffled off & auctioned Saturday. We hope that everyone was able to walk away with something.

Food once again proved to be awesome just like last year with Tres Leches cake following soon after. Thanks to Jessie for making sure everyone was fed!

In closing, I personally just want to say thank you to everyone who attended. Folks were there from all over the US. It was great seeing folks from previous herfs and meeting many new folks whom I have gotten to know over the last year.

SoCal Herf IV? You can bet on it!

Thanks again one and all!

The SoCal Crew

:D

Kelly,
I also want to thank you for being such a gracious host! It was my second as you know, and I will be coming back again. It was simply amazing what you and the SoCal crew put together.
And thanks again for not letting me go away a loser... :) :0 :)

Now what happened to Devin???? :(

For those of us who didn't or weren't able to be at this fantastic event I hope the pics will be forthcoming :D

Congrats to all those who put on what sounds like a great and successful event :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Poker & Crew,

It was a great event. It was really nice actually putting the names with the faces. Cohiba, Matt said I missed you by 2 minutes!

Thanks for the great herf, it was definately fun.

Rod

LOL... Yeah Rod! I walked in and matt Jumps up and says Rod just walked out did you see him! I said no man... so we ran to the parking lot and poof... you were gone. To bad I was looking forward to a cigar with you! Next year, hang out for the festivities, it was awsome. Great food too!

Hey Flavor, welcome to CP!

A herf is a cigar party. People get together, smoke cigars, talk, eat, drink, etc... Mainly smoke!

There are herfs happening all the time. A herf can consist of as little as 2 people to several hundred. Hope this helps...