• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal HERF Wed night 08/16/06

chewbacco

darkside looks appealing...
BOTL from AZ is in town...

...right now, we have the HERF set for the bar in the Glendale Hilton @ 6:30 pm.

But...still deciding whether to have it at Schatzi's...

Help me decide...

I sent you a PM but in the 2 minutes it took me to check this post I might have to cancel my meeting and meet up with you guys. ;) If we go to Schatzi I am in :)

I sent you a PM but in the 2 minutes it took me to check this post I might have to cancel my meeting and meet up with you guys. ;) If we go to Schatzi I am in :)

symyn...

...you serious?

You'll cancel on work just to have a smoke and to eat at Schatzi's?

Dang...

...we just might be going to Schatzi's...

Wish I could make this one. Have fun guys! BOTL from AZ, you're in good hands. ;)

Well I tried to get out of this meeting but it is the only time this guy can meet. I gotta make that dolla now that I am married and have a mortgage.

I talked to Seadub this morning and it looks like we are going to make it out to Schatzi Thursday night at 8:30pm, I will be available for this, so if you want some fine prime rib and some awesome german company come on out :)

Well I tried to get out of this meeting but it is the only time this guy can meet. I gotta make that dolla now that I am married and have a mortgage.

I talked to Seadub this morning and it looks like we are going to make it out to Schatzi Thursday night at 8:30pm, I will be available for this, so if you want some fine prime rib and some awesome german company come on out :)

Yeah... what Josh said! Great Prime Rib and even better smokes! Come on out Thursday night at 8:30. Just look for the table that's on fire! ;)

Tonight...Wed. 08/16/06 is still happenning...

So if anyone is interested...we're gonna be at the Glendale Hilton tonight @ 6pm.

There's another gathering happenning tomorrow night (Thurs. 08/17/06) at Schatzi's in Santa Monica.

Not sure if I can make that, but I know it'll be fun.

Thanks Chewbacco for all your hospitality! Had a great time, nice views from the Glendale Hilton, smoked good cigars, and great conversation. Thanks for setting things up.

Wish I could have made the HERF over at Schatzi's last night but work intruded. And now I find that I'm going right back out on a business trip to Indianapolis.

I'll probably be in town next month again, and look forward to meeting up with everyone. Schatzi's next time sounds very good. I'll be baaack to the Governator's place! LOL

Allan
MythicBrew