• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal @ The Big Easy?

To err is human, to smoke, divine.
Anyone interested in a small herf @ The Big Easy (link) in Studio City?

Wednesday or Thursday around 7:00?

12604 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604

Parking on the street by the place is free at night and there's a very small parking lot in front.

Edit: I'll be there Wednesday around 7:00ish.

I'm in!

Is what I would say if I lived in So Cal and wanted to hang out with hippies.

I'm in!

Is what I would say if I lived in So Cal and wanted to hang out with hippies.
You're just grouchy because SoCal be home to many PIRATES.

gallery_6478_514_8665.jpg

You don't have to take it out on me. :sign:

I was gonna post this after our last Herf. Let me know when and I'm in! I probably wont be there until 7:30 or so.

I plan to go on Wednesday for a couple smokes since it looks like we have a Doubletree herf going on Thursday.

I've set up a few meet up at the big easy, your going to run into one problem only; feed the meters or $47 ticket and very very hard to beathe in the big easy. I'll try making it out;.

I plan to go on Wednesday for a couple smokes since it looks like we have a Doubletree herf going on Thursday.
I'll try and make it on Wednesday, but I can't make any promises. I'll let you know.

Edit: Sorry, can't make it tonight, but I'll be at the Double Tree tomorrow!

I've set up a few meet up at the big easy, your going to run into one problem only; feed the meters or $47 ticket and very very hard to beathe in the big easy. I'll try making it out;.
I believe the meters are only active during the daytime. (That, or I've been very lucky so far :p)

I'll be there tonight. Look forward to seeing you if you can make it. :thumbs:

Well, seeing as I just posted in another thread that I should meet some of you guys...hell, count me in! Heck, you're right down the street from me! I'll be strolling in around 8pm. Look for the guy with the LA Kings crown on his hat.

Excellent! See you there :thumbs: