• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Social Dilemma

Undegreed

You're unique...just like everyone else
Curious if you've watch this documentary on Netflix. If so what are your thoughts?

Curious if you've watch this documentary on Netflix. If so what are your thoughts?
I did really thought it was interesting and agree it’s a huge problem. Especially with how certain info is funneled to only certain people. I think it’s dangerous and a big part of the social and political problems we have today.

I did really thought it was interesting and agree it’s a huge problem. Especially with how certain info is funneled to only certain people. I think it’s dangerous and a big part of the social and political problems we have today.
It definitely explains the polarity of opinions and veracity that people have.

As I was writing my last reply I realized this thread could get political real quick. That's not my intention here, so keep it clean of the controversial...please.

I’m not worried about the social dilemma. The social dilemma needs to worry about me!

As I was writing my last reply I realized this thread could get political real quick. That's not my intention here, so keep it clean of the controversial...please.
I was thinking the same thing when I responded so I kept the opinions out of it haha.