• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Soft or not firm cigars

Thumper68

I have been smoking out of a new box of Padron 2000 maduros and encountered 7 cigars that are too soft/not as firm as the others. They almost feel mushy. Is this an indiction that they too moist? It is just these 7 out of the box. I don't have this issue with any other sticks in my coolidor. I have moved them to a dry box, and intend to see if that helps them in a few days.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Soft cigars typically indicate that the cigar is too wet, under filled, or both.

thechenman said:
Soft cigars typically indicate that the cigar is too wet, under filled, or both.
Immaturely harvested tobacco will also do this.

Gurrzt said:

Would that be like harvesting tobacco while singing the theme to Spongebob and making fart sounds with your hand and armpit?

Gurrzt said:
I don't know, the Padrons have been doing this a long time.

MoeCizlak said:

Would that be like harvesting tobacco while singing the theme to Spongebob and making fart sounds with your hand and armpit?

Why yes it would (lol).