• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some ISOM info please?

Ugaman72

And, NO..not THAT type of info. Just wondering, as a newbie, what impact IKE will have on crops in Cuba? Is their growing season over now? I assume since it's such cash cow for them that they would have tobacco aging in some sturdy sheds, but in my mind I can't help but imagine them in some rickety sheds. Just a newbie question, and if already asked (I did do a search), could someone point me to a linky? Thanks all!!

actually, the seedlings are probably growing and haven't been planted in the fields yet. However, I'm sure the prices will go up anyways.

I can't be certain, but i believe they would normally go in the ground later this month.

Smoke Cuban cigars and before you know it, you'll vote Democrat.

Now I find that very offensive! I would rather slam my nuts in a car door than vote Democrat, but from what I hear, if ISOM's weren't illegal I think I would like them ;)

Well, we can all hope that is the case :rolleyes:

To reply to your question Ugaman, this was discussed in relation to Gustav here.

Truth is, no one knows for sure what kind of impact it will have, but it seems Cuba was at least somewhat prepared and the damage, at least to the cigar industry, was not catastrophic.

Now I find that very offensive! I would rather slam my nuts in a car door than vote Democrat, but from what I hear, if ISOM's weren't illegal I think I would like them ;)

I think anyone who votes Democrat should have their nuts slammed in a car door. Not that I wouldn't mind an ISOM, but seriously, you can't seriously vote for a Democrat (and like smoking cigars)

I think anyone who votes Democrat should have their nuts slammed in a car door. Not that I wouldn't mind an ISOM, but seriously, you can't seriously vote for a Democrat (and like smoking cigars)

And the stupidity just keeps on coming...

Since we don't discuss politics on Cigar Pass, this should be the last post about voting and cuban cigars. :whistling: :cool:

I don't see any major breakthroughs in the 09' and 10' releases.

Heard on the news tonight that the western regions were still due to get between 6 and 12" over the next 24 hours with isolated areas getting 20".

I love slamming balls in car doors. Not my own, you understand... but people who deserve it. People like Big-Chigger Danish.

I don't see any major breakthroughs in the 09' and 10' releases.

There are a couple out there...gotta know where to look. :whistling:

To answer the OP, it's my understanding that this year's crop out at Pinar del Rio should be planted at the end of September.