• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some rare samplers for sale

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
Here are a few RARE samplers, including the newer Fuente releases, TAA limited release cigars, and my favorites from La Palina, some of which are also very limited.  If you're interested in any of these, please feel free to PM me.

Fuente Sampler

1 Opus Destino al Siglo Super Beli
1 Opus Destino al Siglo Lancero
2 Fuente Unnamed Reserve 2012
1 Don Carlos Anniversary Double Robusto

This sampler is for 5 cigars and comes to $105.00 and that includes USPS Priority Mail shipping.

TAA Sampler

1 Padron 1964 TAA Nat
1 Padron 1964 TAA Mad
1 Tatuaje TAA 2013
1 Alec Bradley Prensado TAA Figurado
1 LFD Air Bender Maduro TAA 2012
1 LFD Double Press Maduro TAA 2013

This sampler is for 6 cigars and comes to $75.00 including USPS Priority Mail shipping.

La Palina Sampler

3 La Palina Goldie No.5 (rolled by Maria Sierra)
2 La Palina Mr. Sam
2 La Palina Kill Bill II
1 4pk La Palina Kill Bill 

This sampler is for 7 cigars AND the 4 pack of KBs and is $115.00, including USPS Priority Mail shipping.

Thanks again all!

-Israel

Thanks boys....I didn't get many boxes at all, nor did any retailer.  I figured this would be the best way for as many ppl as possible to try them since full boxes are hard to come by.

bfreebern said:
How are the new Opus?

Don't know brother.  No idea how these differ from the regular Super Belis.  All I can see is that it has the additional "Destino al Siglo" band underneath the Opus band.  Tried to find reviews online, but there aren't any yet.