• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Somebody Better Be Paying My Wife's Therapy Bill

MNBrian

So there I am, sitting in my Tuesday night class, when I get an anxious call from my wife.

"Brian," she says. "You got a package in the mail. Now, I know normally we don't open each others mail because once or twice we've ruined a surprise gift, but I figured it was probably a cigar order... so I opened it..."

Immediately I wondered how this situation warranted a call at all. I mean, I order cigars all the time. And I happened to be expecting a package in the mail.

"And?" I asked.

"And who sent you a giant dick made of chocolate with coconut pubes?"

Now my wife needs therapy and somebody better pay up... I'm looking at you, Haywood Jablowmey. You cruel sonofabitch.

It's a good thing you sent me a tag along of one of my favorite cigars or I'd be hunting you down...

;)

Anyone with information on the culprit (who I automatically assume was Bri and Josh) can PM information to MNBrian. My justice will be sweet, but not swift. Or should I say, super?

IMG_0294.JPG

No, I've convinced her such things don't exist and she should be happy with what she has. But if she ever figures out how to use the interwebs, I'll be served divorce papers... :p :p :p :p
I'm sure she'll "Love the one you're with..."

More funny schizz from the left coast, you're wife was a bit hesitant to let you join me for a smoke last summer thinking it a bit weird to meet up with someone you only know through the forum, and now, well, it probably will be worse.