• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

someone should use this idea to make a humidor

Nice thread that I added to my favorites. Never been to that site before. I was a long time devoted TFL member before they closed down. Best site on the web.

That's actually an interesting idea, but converting it to dispense cigars would be incredibly difficult, especially since I can't even fathom how to do it without roughing the sticks up when they drop. ???

JonB said:
do you post on http://www.thehighroad.org/ ? it seems alot of people went there when TFL shut down.
I am a member of the highroad as well as the other site I found that some went to (not sure of name). Once TFL went dormant I never really found a home, left the crowd and now spend my time as a CP junky. There are many gun toters here :love:

I wonder if you could somehow modify the cooling unit in a soda machine to build your self a temperature-controlled humidor?

JK

Thread Hijack:

Hey JonB,

I just got an e-mail that after a 17 month hiatus, they will be opening TheFiringLine.com Forums once again.

they sent the e-mail out to over 18,000 past members. The volume of the traffic made that site the best gun site with numerous and quick responses to post. If you never visited the site an example is the handgun forum that has 200,500+ post and the general thread 336,000+ post.

It opens Tuesday may 18th.

Thread Jack over :D

hey i was gonna come on here and tell you the same thing. im glad it reopened as i never had a chance to post there.