• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something for Everyone

hbooker said:
Guess?
Well No - I have a list. Or I did somewhere arround here. I will check when I get home. You never know what I have instore for the end of this pass......It's not here yet!
Oh yeah, Doh!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought about that. :lookup:

Hey guys (caution harsh post)

came home from the Hospital tonight, The wife is loosing her mind and she basically wigged out on me sayin everything was my fault, and Im just self centered and and and ....you get the picture

She is all distraught
So basically I feel like the worse husband slash failure dad thing..
She was so lit she was telling me things as she felt them.
Ohh I hate those moments so much...

I look over and there on the table is a box its this pass.
Now it starts to make sence why she was lit up a bit more.
My guess is she figgures I can play in Cigar Passes whie we flounder and die a horrid death (you know the drama has to be there.)

So I think what would anyoe else do?
Open it of course
Being the self centerd One I just must open it and see...
(hope you notice my sarcasm)

Anyway it's here.
I went looking for the notices of who put what in the blind section and If you sent them to me via CP messanger they are lost.

As to the takes on the blind section -
I only can post the ones that posted thier takes for the blind review.

Here are the results.

Pepe #2 was a Perdomo Cuban Bullet
sdzierza #3 Perdomo The Cigar Torp
PB #4 was ......A Cuban LOL! Monte #2 1998
Emo #6 Was a Padron Aniversaro Nat.
JerryG (picked it right! Opus X petite Lancero)
Leebo Grabed a Camacho Pre release Diplomat (un released)
Beast Smoked A Maria Mancini Magic Mountain Torp
Quito smoked a Cuban SLR Robusto from 1999
Mic Smoked a Perdomo The Cigar Torp
LD Smoked a Opus X Power ranger

I didn't see anyone elses posts about thier blind smoke number, so I cant expose what you ended up with.

I hope everyone enjoyed this pass.
I hope sometime I can have another one.

Everyone involved in this pass did great, if this was your first pass I was honored. If anyone worried about the quality of takes and puts by sdzierza dont be this was his first pass and he sent me a extra package becasue he felt like he should. (You make a great first rate passer my freind)

We all need to learn and have fun and that why I started this pass.

Great Job everyone.

Thank you.

I almost don't know what to say but, I hope things have cleared up during the weekend, and thank you very much for accepting this greenhorn into your pass. Reading about it is one thing, first hand experience is another!
Take care

I am glad you joined, getting involved helps give this place a life of it's own.

It was my priveledge to include you in your first pass.

Hb

Allright who swiped / pinched, bagged , bogarted, the CD?

Therewas no CD in the Box::((((

I know I put it in there ??? Took special precautions to be sure it was protected!

To be perfectly honest with you, Mike.....I don't remember if there was a cd in there or not when I got the box. I was too busy picking out sticks!

hbooker said:
Allright who swiped / pinched, bagged , bogarted, the CD?

Therewas no CD in the Box::((((
Oh damn! I forgot all about someone putting a CD in there.

There was no CD in the box when I got it.

That really blows! Hopefully, it was an accident, and someone will find it in the mess on their kitchen table and return it.

I think we know where the CD went now!! :sneaky:

Let's review...

I had the box, handed to me by horse (originator of the CD) and I packaged the CD in the box and sent it to FatherT. FatherT sent the box to Misc and there was no CD in the box.

So, FatherT check your CDROM drive and make sure there are no Harmonizers runnin round in there, will Ya??

Hey Sherlock, I sent it to Ben, not Misc. :p I think Ben posted elsewhere that he thought his kids had snagged it. I'll look around, but I'm pretty sure me no gotsa. :)