• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something unique im offering our customers

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
i have been lucky to meet a local guy at through some other people who happens to be one of the best artists going, imho. he flies all over the world for different golf publications and paints golf courses, club houses, etc. he's also a local an en fuego and has a great love for a fine cigar. i recently hit him up to do some limited edition paintings for our patrons that were "cigar related". i finally got him to agree and i thought i would offer the same on this board as i am in the shop. there are only 100 prints in the series, so they are extremly limited. each one is hand signed and hand numbered. the prints are selling for $50 plus shipping. the pic shows a framed and matted version with a davidoff cuban band in it. that all cost me about $120 total, including the price of the print, plus whatever shipping would be to you. i just framed this today so they will go on sale to the public this afternoon. i have no idea how fast we will sell out so i wanted to post this today. pm me if intrested....

photo-2.jpg

edit to add his personal website. www.danwardlow.com

If I had a cigar room to hang it in, I'd be all over it. What's the size on it? Just curious.

for all those that purchased one of these, they were all mailed out yesterday.

anyone who still want one, there are a few left.

should this be under buy/sell? you're probably right. i didnt even think about that.