• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something very Personal and Horrible Happened to markmarksman

Hey Mark, pull through this dude. Jim, any updates?

Much thoughts and prayers being sent bro…

Holy Shit! Prayers are definately sent to Mark, he will be in my thoughts today.

Hope all is well! Thinking and praying for you Mark.

I thought I would just give a brief update and a think you. MArk is awake and asking for coffee, cigars, and his guns :). He has a long road to navigate, but is alive and able to accept guidance if he choses. Thank you everyone for the postive thoughts and prayers!

Jim

I thought I would just give a brief update and a think you. MArk is awake and asking for coffee, cigars, and his guns :). He has a long road to navigate, but is alive and able to accept guidance if he choses. Thank you everyone for the postive thoughts and prayers!

Jim

Great to hear Jim. I wish him a speedy recovery!

I'm really glad to hear this Jim. Best wishes to him, be there for your buddy.

Jim

That is the best news I have heard all day. :thumbs:

Jim

That is the best news I have heard all day. :thumbs:

I second that!!! Many prayers Mark and hope you are able to fully recover.

D