• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sometimes you forget, BOTLs are everywhere...

OpusXKC

MOΛΩN ΛABE
Well it's been a minute. A long long minute actually, since I've seriously posted on the good ole' pass. But just the other day I happen to run into Kid Montana at the local B&M and that of course made me realize that I kinda missed the site. So we sat and talked and smoked and had a good time as BOTLs should.

I was lucky enough to have the time to sit and enjoy a long evening of good cigars and good conversation with quite a few people. There were a few gentlemen in from the war college in levenworth, and in that haze of smoke we ranted on about all the great problems of the world, and as always solved them in a tobacco scented, scotch flavored fervor.

We all talked about or favorite smokes, and mentioned things we've had, and things we haven't, and right then as if from nowhere, a gent just handed me a Tat Jason. I was actually taken back a bit, just saying "Oh....man you don't have to do that", and in the normal idiom he said "Of course I do".  In that moment I remembered "BOTLs are everywhere". A little of my faith in humanity was restored.

So I sat some more, and smoked some more, and said "Damn, I need to post on CigarPass". With that I guess I'll try to be around a bit more. I could use a little more smokey relaxy time anyway.

--Edit--
Because I can't spell :rolleyes:

Bumping this back up because, it's still true and still says just what I'm thinking. Hope to see some of you guys soon.

Welcome back and my apologies this thread was missed back in 2013!

Paul