• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Son of a B#%&#!

My almost new Palio cutter was destroyed. :(

With all the nice weather we've been having, I was enjoying sitting in the backyard this weekend and having a cigar. I finished one and decided to head off to the golf course for a quick 9 holes yesterday. After my round, I thought I'd hang out and have another cigar, but my cutter must have fell out of my pocket. No big deal, it's probably right next to my chair, still in the backyard. Well it was, but in a bunch of little pieces. :( I guess the apartment maintenance crew decided to mow the grass, and the hole in my pocket doesn't care about all that. D@mn pockets!

But the good news is, I get to buy another! This time I'm getting the newer Burlwood, instead of plain black.

dw10%20large.jpg

For those of you that haven't tried one of these yet, they are slick. My friends always bring their cutters, but never use them. It's always "Hey, do you have that one cutter with you? Can I borrow it?"

Well, that's enough venting for now. I just had to tell someone. I can't tell the lady, because she thinks they all cost $2.00, like the ones at the shop.

I love my Palio, which i recieved from a very generous brother, you know who you are. :)

My almost new Palio cutter was destroyed. :(

With all the nice weather we've been having, I was enjoying sitting in the backyard this weekend and having a cigar. I finished one and decided to head off to the golf course for a quick 9 holes yesterday. After my round, I thought I'd hang out and have another cigar, but my cutter must have fell out of my pocket. No big deal, it's probably right next to my chair, still in the backyard. Well it was, but in a bunch of little pieces. :( I guess the apartment maintenance crew decided to mow the grass, and the hole in my pocket doesn't care about all that. D@mn pockets!

But the good news is, I get to buy another! This time I'm getting the newer Burlwood, instead of plain black.

dw10%20large.jpg

For those of you that haven't tried one of these yet, they are slick. My friends always bring their cutters, but never use them. It's always "Hey, do you have that one cutter with you? Can I borrow it?"

Well, that's enough venting for now. I just had to tell someone. I can't tell the lady, because she thinks they all cost $2.00, like the ones at the shop.

That sucks brother, but on the flip side, at least you get to pick up a new one now. That burlwood is a beaut. :thumbs:

I have yet to try these cutters actually, but have heard great things about them.

I have the burlwood, and Love it.. Mark will take care of ya...

I love mine, Secret Santa (through Mark) was very nice to me :)

Me likes that Burlwood model... :love: Sorry about the cutter. Look at the bright side, a better cutter is in your future.