• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sony Remote Control

stogieman

" Herf King "
Well I received a remote control in the mail yesterday and I think it was from Blair. I'm not the owner of this thing. The model # is RM-SS450 and works with a Av System 3. If you are missing this remote, let me know. I'm sure we can trade something for it..... :D :sign: :p

stogieman said:
Well I received a remote control in the mail yesterday and I think it was from Blair. I'm not the owner of this thing. The model # is RM-SS450 and works with a Av System 3. If you are missing this remote, let me know. I'm sure we can trade something for it..... :D :sign: :p
Not yours? Okay. SPEAK UP. It looks like an important one! :)

Was this the same remote that mentioned in Styx's (or someone's) pass?! LOL. How funny. :p

Yes it is vewy, that was the one I was going to "take" and "put" a Jaguar alternator in its place :D

vewyphishy said:
Was this the same remote that mentioned in Styx's (or someone's) pass?! LOL. How funny. :p
No it was a different one! How do I keep winding up with everyone's remotes?! :D

:sign:

j/k - it's the same one! I sent it to Stogie for him to make sure that it wasn't his. He had mentioned that it might have been.

blair said:
vewyphishy said:
No it was a different one! How do I keep winding up with everyone's remotes?! :D
LMAO. I thought it was a new trend or something. Heh... well, I hope the rightful owner has realized by now that he's missing a remote. :)

coventrycat86 said:
Yes it is vewy, that was the one I was going to "take" and "put" a Jaguar alternator in its place :D
that would have pushed the shipping price up a bit :0

I'm asking again, is anyone missing a Sony Remote, model# RM-SS450. I don't want to hold on to this forever and it would be a shame to toss it and then hear some one spoke up too late. Just PM me if you think it's yours...... :) :thumbs: :)

Hehehehehe.................

What pass is it out of?? Styx's???

If so it's from someone after me.

Ok that narrows it down a bit to the following suspects:

Toaster
vewyphishy
LuckyDawg
Robbmt
DaveWF
SamGuss

My guess is DaveWF trying to make up for those Sharpie pulls in previous passes :D

I'm going to answer..... Who is luckydawg? As if this was a game show.

I was just guessing here since he hasn't been around as much lately and may be unaware the owners being looked for. Perhaps a pm to him or his brother who is around a liile more often. Just a guess in the dark on my part though.

I really don't think it's mine - but then again, I do have a couple of Sony components and we don't know where the stereo remote is..... but then again, that's not unusual.

Don't suppose you can post a picture of it?

Dave

Sorry Dave, i don't have a digital camera but i do have a webcam that can take still shots and I can post that. Do you have a Sony Av System 3. If you do, the remote is yours..... :D :thumbs: :p

uh oh - it's starting to look like it's mine. But how in the hell did it make it into a boxpass?? I never take a box NEAR the stereo. Do me a favor, just in case..... take a still imge or video or whatever and either post it here or email it to me at Dave AT GreatComputerService.com (sorry, gotta hide from the spambots).

Thanks!
Dave