• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sosa Toro

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
I recently went to my wife's family reunion in Amarillo, TX (actually the reunion was in Vega, but stayed in Amarillo) and went to The Smoke Shop on Hobbs Rd. What a great store! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful and eager to talk about the new stuff that they got in. The man behind the counter turned me onto a brand I never heard of before, Sosa. He recommended that I try the Toro size, which I was comfortable with since it is my favorite size. It was only $5.25 so I said what the hell and bought 2. Well I didn't have much time to get some smoking in there since no one in the family smokes and the heat and dryness was a little oppressive for a yankee like myself. So needless to say I have been eager to set it a blaze and see what ensued. This afternoon my wife went out so I sat on the back porch and proceeded to give it a chance.

The stick had a few small veins in the wrapper and a beautiful marbled wrapper. The smoke had a medium strength with a prominent pepper flavor, that went perfectly with the coffee that I was enjoying simultaneously. It also burned immaculately and required no corrective lightings. Throughout the smoke it did gain a little strength in the final third, but the flavor did not change all that much.

Upon completing this smoke i was left with only one desire, that I bought more than two since I have never seen them in any store near me!

P.s. This might sound stupid, but how do you add pictures? I tried and couldn't figure it out.

Top right of the screen, next to your picture. Click the black arrow next to your user name --> Select My Gallery.

Sadly my local B&M doesn't seem to carry it either. But they do have an online store front :D