• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sosa Torpedo #2

Horse

Member 200
I've hunted around to find out about this one. Seems there is a 'sick' period in the life of this guy and I believe I lit it up at it's peak of sickness.

On first inspection, it's a little veiny, not rolled very tightly with overall looks average.

I had expected some hints of nutmeg and spice according to several reviews, but found the flavor to be one dimensional and off. I gave it a chance through 1.5 inches but it never changed. Tossed it.

With sooooo many choices and so few $$ I don't believe I'll chance another 'sick' 'gar.

Sorry the Sosa didn't ring your bell. I enjoy them. I sent that one to you in a recent pass, and thought you would like it. I had that box of cigars over a year, in my igloodor. Oh well...
Peter

S'ok Pepe. I'm out to find that perfect 'gar. I'll try em all once, twice if it doesn't kill me the first time :D Thanks!

I have never had a Sosa torp that I didn't love, But to each his own. :D

I have never had a Sosa torp that I didn't love, But to each his own. :D

Hmmmm, may have been a bad day, mood, er sumthin. Gonna give this one another shot

Hey Horse...don't give-up on these...they do go through a "sick-phase" and when they age a bit..they come out of it FANTASTIC!

I smoked my last one from 99 and it was incredible!When I bought them they were young..powerful and delicious.They went sick and I didn't touch one for 10 months.

They became very-rich tasting with excellent power and no-harshness!Very Tasty MFR's! :cool:

Awww crap....just picked up 2 while I was at the liqour store picking up some of my favorite beers. I love the create your own 6 pack theme. Unfortunately some of the beer I like costs more than my favorite cigars on a single-for-single price. Anyways, to smoke or not to smoke now is the question. Mine is a belicoso about 6 1/4x54/56. Maduro wrapper.

I just remembered, Peter put another one of these in the pass, gonna give it another try. I'm bettin' I was just havin' a bad day when last I tried it.

Sosa family has a few nice sticks. They seem to be pretty consistant. Haven't had a poor experience with one yet.

Hmmmm, I believe I saw one of those in my pass.....