• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sosa Wavell

MrErskine

Reaction score
I was going to try to do an ircs review but too much of a breeze for it to have been beneficial.

I sat out on a warm December evening to try to enjoy a Sosa Wavell. It was about a 20-30 minute smoke time. At about 5 inches and a wrapper that seemed a shade lighter than cameroon, I prepared for a but of spiciness. It started off spicy, and actually stayed that way most of the way through. The thing that really struck me about it was the consistent nutty after taste. I wish I could have gotten a good whiff of it as it was burning. I imagine the aroma was wonderful, but with the breeze, I never got a good opportunity. I did smoke it down as far as I dare to keep my finger tips from getting burn marks.

The cigar cut amazingly clean, and the draw was perfect. It didn't burn the most even, but the ash built up nicely.

I think that it will be a nice evening cigar. Although not among my top favorites, I will probably try another one, if I'm looking for a quick cigar that I don't necessarily need to kick back with.

I guess you can't judge a review by its title. When I opened this I thought I would be reading an account of a bad cigar. :laugh:

Yeah, after reading the review the title makes it sound like you were hoping for it to taste like crap.

Yeah, after reading the review the title makes it sound like you were hoping for it to taste like crap.

I'm sorry about that. I was thinking one thing when I wrote that not thinking about the perception. Is that better?