• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Souldog24CA

DKAudio

Just wanted to says thanks...
He saw a post of mine about me having a hard time getting a cigar to draw, smoke good. Turned out it was just my super cheap smokes that I get because of lack of funds. I am taking everyones advice, smoking less so I save more. That way I can get something decent like Connies or Flor de Olivas for my cheap smokes.
At any rate, durring the thread I mentioned I had a super cheap CI free-b plastic cutter. He said he can get a all metal one (made by Zarka) for $15 from his B&M. I asked him to get me one...

Just got back into town from business (I travel just about every week) and found a package and thought, that must be a HUGE cigar cutter :D
Opened it up and he included 9 sticks! I pm'd him and he said he doesn't want anything for it! He included a DE Acid (I know a lot of you guys hate them). I love to try different sticks and have wanted to try one for a while though just for the hell of it, it smelt pretty good IMO ???

Thanks again Jonathan!

:thumbs:

Yeah, well done. You lost a couple points for sending the Acid, though. :sign:

Back