• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

South Florida Cigar Friendly Restaurants?

MJL

I see there are a number of folks in the South Florida area. Could I request comments on any Cigar friendly restaurants in Southern Florida? Any suggestions? A few friends get together from time to time and we always end up looking around to find a place to smoke after lunch. I would just as soon have lunch and smoke afterwards at the same place rather than end up smoking on the sidewalk or in the car. Suggestions please? Any place in the Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach or Monroe Counties area that allows you to smoke a big stogie after lunch? Or am I just whistling Dixie? :whistling: :whistling:

Yeah that is what I thought. We would even like a place we could sit outside and smoke a cigar like a patio or Tiki bar type situation but we are open to suggestions. We are definitely looking more for restaurants than a bar. How about in the Orlando-Lakeland area? I am up in the Lakeland area for gunshows from time to time and would love to have a stogie with friends after a good meal. I know the Columbia is in Ybor city but that is a bit of a drive after a long show and a bit more pricey that I prefer. I reckon beggars cannot be choosers at this point.