• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

South Florida & Cigars

Seamus

Minister of Closing Matters
I'll be in South Florida all next week and could use some advise as to where's a good place to go for a smoke. I'll be spending some time in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks

You should definitely check out Mike's Cigars on Bay Harbor Island. Not a smoking lounge but an incredible inventory.

In Ft. L|auderdale check out:

Ultimate Cigars and Fine Wine 195 North Federal Hwy near downtown
Cigarros Del Mundo Las Olas Riverfront 1 SE First AVE
Tropical Cigars 17 S. Ft. Lauderdale Beach Blvd.

In South Beach check out Tropical Cigars at 741 Lincoln Rd. In Miami check out Sabor Havan on Galloway near the airport. In Coral gables try Vilar Cigar near the Sunset Mall.

-E

Uhm...
Here are a few hope it helps :)

Macabi Cigars Las Olas
1221 E Las Olas Blvd,Fort Lauderdale, FL
(954) 764-8566

Pat's Macabi Cigar Bar
801 S University Dr,Plantation, FL
(954) 625-7441

...and

Posh
110 N. Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-763-3553

I am am planning to go to Posh this week with a few friends , I hear really great things about it and I'm really looking forward to experiencing it for myself.

It's located inside the Waverly Building at the corner of Federal and Broward in downtown Fort Lauderdale, which is right down the block from my office :) Posh's menu is Mediterranean ( wooohooo ) tapas; Posh offers hookahs and cigars.
DJ music loungy feel.... on this so sounds like MY NEWLY FOUND HAPPY HOUR :)

Good info, thanks guys. If anyone wants to meet up for a herf let me know.

Sea-
Like I said I work right around the corner from Posh and right across the street is one of the shops Emo mentioned. If you do end up in that neck of the woods give me a call :)
Just PM :)

Emo mentioned one location, but Sabor Havana has a new store in Coral Gables, right on Ponce de Leon. 2309 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables, Fl. 33134 (305-444-1764).

Also, you can't pass up Macabi cigars on 8th Street (Calle Ocho) right next to Versailles Restaurant, kitty corner from La Carretta too. And, wow, once you're on 8th street, head East into Little Havana and you'll definitely be doing yourself a favor. On your way there from the Coral Gables area, you could head over to NW 22nd Avenue and hit the main Puros Indios too (114 NW 22nd Ave; Miami, Fl. 33125; 305-644-1116).

Then, there's Padron....aye, cono...don't even get me started....lol. There's way too much here to enjoy. Hope you do get to make the most out of it though, and also get to hook up with some here for some herfing.