• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SOUTH FLORIDIAN's MONTHLY HERF

Herfules

UPDATE! LOCATION HAS CHANGED. Hey all you S. Floridians and those willing to make the drive,

Hope you can make it! This group is finally getting off the ground and growing with folks from many different forums and non-computer geeks alike.

Anyone and Everyone is Welcome!

Come on out and meet some new people, smoke some cigars, have some food, and most of all - HAVE FUN!

Smokes and Drinks will be APLENTY

The event will be held on Friday, April 16, starting at 7:00PM until... whatever.

We will NOW be meeting at Bahama Breeze at Sawgrass.

If you would like to join us, please e-mail me and let us know so we can watch out for you and let you know any late breaking details. If you don't e-mail and show up, that's fine, of course!

More info is here, at CW:

:thumbs:

Tomorrow's the day! If you can make it, PowerPuffGirl and I (and others) will see you there. Come on, you know you want to meet some new friends and share some time with others... :thumbs: :)

Herfules,

"The event will be held on Friday, April 16, starting at 7:00PM until... whatever.

We will NOW be meeting at Bahama Breeze at Sawgrass."

How was it?

I'm going to be in Orlando on 6/22. We then go down to Ft. Lauderdale 5 or 6 days after that. Staying at the Ramada Plaza Resort (beach front). Anything going on at this time of the month. If so, do you think there is room for a Californian amongst ya?

M. Gipson :)

We meet monthly for a HERF. I have to check when the June herf is and will let you know.

Meanwhile, our May HERF is next week - Friday - May 21st - at Gatsby's in Davie - University drive and i-595.