• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Southern draw half off at cigarpage

Nice deals, haven't had my dirty hands on a Jacob's Ladder in some time. Cigarpage doesn't ship internationally, so if anyone who purchases wants to middleman an extra box, let me know.

Nice deals, haven't had my dirty hands on a Jacob's Ladder in some time. Cigarpage doesn't ship internationally, so if anyone who purchases wants to middleman an extra box, let me know.

Have you been able to try the newer vitola (end of 2020), the Un Presidenté?

007-835-0045.7927.jpg

CI-SJB-PREM-400.jpg

I haven't, no. Just the toro and robusto which have a good bit larger ring gauge. Are they any good?

I haven't, no. Just the toro and robusto which have a good bit larger ring gauge. Are they any good?

Oh yeah! I think it's the best vitola in the line. The ratios are spot on for my taste. I was hoping it was part of that sale, especially since I got mine there. But alas, they were not. I'd definitely recommend trying one if you're able.

Have you had anyone here help to procure you some NCs to over there before?

There is an American company that will purchase goods for you, then ship worldwide. They charge a fee of $20 on top of purchase and shipping. Cigars Daily use them for their international shipping.

Oh yeah! I think it's the best vitola in the line. The ratios are spot on for my taste. I was hoping it was part of that sale, especially since I got mine there. But alas, they were not. I'd definitely recommend trying one if you're able.
I will.

There is an American company that will purchase goods for you, then ship worldwide. They charge a fee of $20 on top of purchase and shipping. Cigars Daily use them for their international shipping.
Thanks, I'll check them out.

This is kind of going on again right now.. in 10pks:

The Jacob's Ladder in lancero is fantastic and a great buy at this price.. same with Sharon's:

Link <--------

Buy-more-save-more Southern Draw showdown! Here's the deal: grab any 10-pack from this page and it's just $45. That's saves up to 71% off. But, grapple 3 or more tenskis and get white-knuckle grip on the brass ring at $37.50 for all. That boosts the savings up to 76% off. And it all ships free. Southern Draw cigars are rock solid. Hailing from AJ Fernandez's factory in Esteli, Nicaragua, this smattering of tenners brings a selection of 21 vitolas across 11 blends to the CP fam faithful. $3.75 per stick is best I've seen…. by a country mile. Cedrus, Rose of Sharon, Jacobs Ladder, Kudzu Oscuro, Lustrum, Manzanita, Firethorn, and Quickdraw. Flavor bombs one and all, an extry tasty deal is knocking.... answer the bell!

Last edited: