• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sox/Rays

br174

Lifelong Fan
OK baseball fans the season is upon us once again I'm willing to put up a premium 5fer($8 a stick min) on the Sox opening series with the Rays.

Any takers? I'll do this once.

GO SOX!!!

Brian

Are there Rays fans? Hopefully a degenerate gambler will pick you up on your offer.

Ill take it, I am not a rays fans by any stretch of imagination, But I have a feeling this is going to be an Rays/Yankees year with Boston sitting out.

Oh yeah BTW I hate the Red Sox too.

David

Ill take it, I am not a rays fans by any stretch of imagination, But I have a feeling this is going to be an Rays/Yankees year with Boston sitting out.

David
Your on.

GO SOX!!!

Brian

David
Your on.

GO SOX!!!

Brian

Can you send your sticks out Today? :sign: :laugh:

David

Postponed, to Tuesday, at 4:05 I guess that means I can at least watch it now.

I wouldn't get too excited. There ain't going to be a ballgame today, and I have my doubts about them getting 3 games in this week.

Doc.

Not to jack your thread Brian, but since you have a taker I will throw another 5er to someone else who thinks the Sox will go down, Anyone want to take this?

Yankees lost 10-5. Never too early for scoreboard watching. :laugh: Made my day.

Doc

Good game... To bad I lost. My fiver will be going out asap. send me a PM of your address.

David

Good game... To bad I lost. My fiver will be going out asap. send me a PM of your address.

David

David, he said "opening series" not "opening game"....I'm not in this bet, but I don't think you've lost yet....(unless they lost the series already...i'm too lazy to go look). :laugh:

David

David, he said "opening series" not "opening game"....I'm not in this bet, but I don't think you've lost yet....(unless they lost the series already...i'm too lazy to go look). :laugh:

My, my we have a smart one among us. Thanks alot!! :thumbs:

*puts sticks back in coolidor but keeps the sticks on top*

Sweet PM me your addy and I'll get these off by Monday. Just looked and don't have anymore priority boxes, I'll pick some up tomorrow and try to make P.O. Saturday. Most likely be Monday with Easter this week.

Brian