• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spammer. Do you get them too?

Nimrod

Time to rethink my everything
hanschwanz

* Group: Members

Sent Today, 09:38 AM
Can someone from your site please contact me about your forum space? I am a business development associate for the Google Ventures backed VigLink. We are deeply rooted in the forum and blog community with thousands of partnerships internationally. We would love to discuss the possibility of working with CigarPass.

Thanks,

Bret

Lastly, a little more about us: VigLink is a Google Ventures backed company, some of our investors include the founder of Android, the current VP of LinkedIn, as well as the former CEO of LinkedIn.

hanschwanz

* Group: Members

Sent Today, 09:38 AM
Can someone from your site please contact me about your forum space? I am a business development associate for the Google Ventures backed VigLink. We are deeply rooted in the forum and blog community with thousands of partnerships internationally. We would love to discuss the possibility of working with CigarPass.

Thanks,

Bret

Lastly, a little more about us: VigLink is a Google Ventures backed company, some of our investors include the founder of Android, the current VP of LinkedIn, as well as the former CEO of LinkedIn.

No. They must think you're a nimrod.

:D

Report them to Rod.

VagLink?? What is that? ???

(setting up for a Gary link!) :D