• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spanish Cedar smell in office

B.L. Sims

Odd request I know, but I love the smell, and even though I cant smoke inside, the cedar is relaxing. So short of stacking empty cigar boxes to the ceiling or opting to recover my walls with sheets of the stuff (neither possible), whats the best way to accomplish this? Grind up a few boxes and put it in something? I know you can buy "regular" cedar products for the home but thats not what I want.

Lets pitch the idea to Airwick and market it to Cigar smokers, well make a million :)

Hell, someone makes the sandalwood candle, might as well convince them to make a Spanish Cedar candle and sell it to B&Ms.

Odd request I know, but I love the smell, and even though I cant smoke inside, the cedar is relaxing. So short of stacking empty cigar boxes to the ceiling or opting to recover my walls with sheets of the stuff (neither possible), whats the best way to accomplish this? Grind up a few boxes and put it in something? I know you can buy "regular" cedar products for the home but thats not what I want.

It doesn't take a whole lot of cedar to get the smell in the air, perhaps trying to place some of the thin cedar sheets found in some boxes around your office would do the trick.

Did a quick search on "Spanish Cedar Oil" and found this: http://www.justbynature.com/Fragrance_Oils/Spanish_Cedar_Fragrance.html

Hard to tell if it's the right scent or not. Maybe order a small amount to see?

Then you could either use it in one of those tea light oil warming clay things, or the jars with the oil diffusing sticks. Good luck, hope this helps!

You guys are missing the obvious. Just convert your office into a humidor. Then you can also run a small business out of it selling cigars on the side.

If your boss complains, just toss him a couple padrons and lighter..good to go!

You guys are missing the obvious. Just convert your office into a humidor. Then you can also run a small business out of it selling cigars on the side.

If your boss complains, just toss him a couple padrons and lighter..good to go!

I like the way you think!

That would work except my boss is a huge health freak. The guy wont eat fast food or even sweets! I ran across that same link to frangrances, I might have to give that I try. Oh and I whole hearedly agree they should make a "humidor" candle. Ill try some of the ideas and update.

Dude you gotta know how to work smart! You get the humidor office going and then put a little fridge inside for all that health food soy milk stuff, and stock some wheat germ health bars or whatever....then when he complains you toss him some soy and wheat germ, and then take a padron outside yourself to smoke! :D

I suggest we send Souldog over and make him an offer he can't refuse. :whistling:

C'mon, we all know that won't work. B.L. Sims said his boss is a huge health nut. We all know donuts have way too many empty calories and fat in them... and what kinds of dyes and chemicals are needed to get the icing THAT pink??

Matt, I think you're thinking of Argentinian Cedar. Which, unlike Cyprian Cedar, has a faint odor reminiscent of Jordanian Cedar. I think as long as you don't use Paraguayan Cedar, which is like a bitter version of Madagascan Cedar, you'll be fine. That Paraguayan Cedar is bad news and will ruin your work environment.

I suggest we send Souldog over and make him an offer he can't refuse. :whistling:

C'mon, we all know that won't work. B.L. Sims said his boss is a huge health nut. We all know donuts have way too many empty calories and fat in them... and what kinds of dyes and chemicals are needed to get the icing THAT pink??

Dammit, for the last time, I don't eat donuts!!!! On the other hand, we all need to go into business with TPC and have him run the PR department... He's thinking like a winner!

Back