• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special Thanks to Kenny (Allofus123)

Jeech

I wanted to give Kenny a special thanks here for the selection of smokes he sent in a blind trade.

I have not been very active on CP, although I'd been signed up since January. I had a bit o a rough start with Kenny, being the true gentleman that he is he accepted an apology as well as an offer for a 5 stick blind trade.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...38384&st=40

Kenny managed to send me two of the smokes I had on my wish list here. I was taken aback when I received the smokes yesterday. Kenny is truely a patient, kind, and generous BOTL

I will definately enjoy these smokes! You went way beyond anything I could imagine.

Thanks,
Ji

Don't know about the gentleman part, but he's a pretty good guy. :sign:

Don't let Jeech lure you into this being a one sided affair. We may have started off on the wrong foot but he quickly put his best foot forward. His end was very nice and one cigar in particular I can't wait to try. Thanks Ji

BTW... I have to agree with NullSmurf about the gentleman part. :laugh: :sign: :cool:

At the end of the day, it's all about the cigars. Very well done gentlemen!

Very nice, thats how BOTL's should be.