• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spell Check

tolije

I have noticed lately that when I am adding a reply or a new topic, that misspelled words get underlined in red - as in MS Word. Did Rod add a spell check? Or has CC invaded my computer?

If you are using Firefox, the newest version has a built in spell checker.

Wooohoo! My spelling sucks some serious ass due to my dependency on spell check so this is sweet! Once again Firefox owns. :thumbs:

I have noticed lately that when I am adding a reply or a new topic, that misspelled words get underlined in red - as in MS Word. Did Rod add a spell check? Or has CC invaded my computer?

You must be using Firefox.

Its a great feature and save a lot of time.

I'll have to upgrade my version then, since mine does not do it.

I guess once and for all I have to check out Firefox. Never used it, what are the benefits/drawbacks?

I use Firefox, and I love it. Especially since it has a spell checker now, and I have the spelling level of a 7th grader. Seriously!

Brandon

I think it's supposed to have better pop up and anti virus capability. After this site got hacked last spring it's all I use.

The only drawback is some sites have to be viewed with IE. (Or Netscape set to view page as IE). It's great. I use both Firefox and Netscape. It's fast, simple, tabbed, and installing plug ins and such is a breeze.

Easy enough with the IE Tab extension ;)

Firefox says I am using the latest vursion but I have no spel cheker?

What version # do you get SC with?

Never mind I got it.............

Yes, there is a spell check feature built into CP. When posting, look for the check mark with ABC above it.