• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spending the week in Fresno, CA

brian29

Hey everyone,

I am in Fresno, CA this week for business and was wondering if there is any cigar shops or bars in the area worth checking out while i am here. I will be here till Saturday.

Thanks,

Brian

Hey everyone,

I am in Fresno, CA this week for business and was wondering if there is any cigar shops or bars in the area worth checking out while i am here. I will be here till Saturday.

Thanks,

Brian

Be sure to stop at the local body armor dispensary before going out at night. :sign:

Fresno is typically not a destination but more a a place you drive through to get to your destination. It is kindly referred to as the armpit of California. Better than the bung hole of cali I guess but not by much!

Fresno? Wow, I can't help ya esp. since I know that area all too well. You can travel up the road to Visalia as they have a couple of cigar stores there but no lounges. Hope you brought enough cigars with you and can find a place that is air conditioned,,,it's hotter than hell there in the summer.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I am willing to drive a good hour to find a nice place if anyone can think of one. Cigary you are right about the heat. I kind of used to it though. I'm from south FL. We have heat and killer humidity! At least its not humid in Fresno.

Thanks,

Brian

Sorry to get off the subject but if you are looking for a pizza joint check out Me & Ed's. Possibly one of the best pies I have ever had.

P.S. I'm Italian. :laugh:

There's nothing like a good pizza!

Well I found a small shop while looking for something to eat! It's called Cigars Ltd. They have a website Cigars Ltd

They had a couple of good sticks. I was able to pick up 2 Illusione cg:4. I have never had one. What does everyone think about these?

Thanks,

Brian