• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SPNP '99

Triple_D

Triple_D
I smoked my first Sancho Panza Non Plus '99 tonight. This stick really suprised me with it's strength. I made the mistake of smoking it on an empty stomach and it really kicked my ass. The burn was great despite the minor flaws in the wrapper from handling. I will definately put these in my "to buy" list for future smoking (after meals)

I received my 1st Non-Plus from Styx&Stoned :thumbs: What a great little smoke. I have only had 2 of these so far and can not seem to find them anywhere.

They were both '98's :D

I really enjoy them myself.. Kurt and I split a box of 98's about6 months ago and they are GREAT!!!!

I love this cigar! I've got some from '97 that are incredible. I think the whole SP marque is largely overlooked. The Non Plus, Coronas, Belis and Sanchos all have a spot in my humidor.

SP's are great cigars :thumbs:

I smoked a Coronas Gigantes last week which was fantastic :)

Fast4Dr said:
I received my 1st Non-Plus from Styx&Stoned :thumbs: What a great little smoke. I have only had 2 of these so far and can not seem to find them anywhere.

They were both '98's :D
PM Sent.

currently puffing through a box of non plus from nov'00...they are a great smoke...one of those odd cigars were age increases the strength and flavour.

derrek :)