• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sports cards

This story highlights something that seems to be true with not only memorabilia, but also cards - they peak in value the moment they're released.

When my son was real young, he was into cards. We'd buy packs and boxes. Couple decent cards I checked the prices, they were good, so I held on. Even just a year later, they were a fraction. And that had nothing to do with player performance. Yeah, that 1/1 is great now, but next year that same player will have another 1/1 released and the I one cares about yours anymore.

For those who are interested, and who have an Instagram account, Follow my daughter and I on a sports card journey. @peanuts_and_crackerjacks.
Thanks! Enjoy!

At one point I got into Hockey cards. My buddy told me I should pick a player and try to amass a bunch of his stuff for my collection.

I picked teemu selanne. I should have picked a better player.

If anyone needs some old teemu selanne hockey cards I have a bunch for sale!! Lol. Lots and lots of rookie cards.

Dude's a HOF'er, right? If not, he will be. I'd say you picked an excellent player and that's coming from a Kings fan.