• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sportsmanship dead?

Wow, no doubt one of the best stories I have hear in a long time.

Don

What a wonderful scenario. I am not a big sports fan, but it is good to see some morals in this selfish day and age.

Those young ladies demonstrated a level of sportsmanship and compassion that is truly touching. So sad that in this era of "win at any cost" professional sports we seem to have lost touch with what matters most.....

Regards - B.B.S.

Did anyone think to forward this to the NBA, NFL, and MLB?? Just curious as this is one of the greatest feats in sports history as far as I'm concerned.

These are the kind of actions if you have kids in sports today you hope they see, because its few and far between that you see this stuff on sports center. It is exactly this type of behavior that you hope your kids learn from sports....its fun to win in the world and its as rewarding to watch others do the same sometimes even if its over you.

Thank goodness we have athletes that still approach sports as a character building experience (as most do because not everyone goes pro).........the antithesis is "85 player brawl......"

Well played ladies!