• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Springfield, MO HERF (SMERF) - July 19th, 2008

dkbmusic

I'm organizing a HERF in Springfield, MO on Saturday July 19th. I'm still working out the details, but right now I'm thinking of an itinerary something like this:

• Saturday Morning: Golf
  • Saturday Afternoon: Lunch and mini-herf at a local establishment with a great beer selection
  • Saturday Evening: Dinner at Fox & Hound. Will include some free food, free pool, some free cigars, etc

I've talked to a buddy who works at a local cigar shop and he is going to bring some boxes of interesting cigars to share (read: FREE CIGARS). I'm going to see if a couple of the other local B&M might toss in a few freebies as well. Anyone game?

Sounds like a good time, this is the first Springfield I've noticed here at CP, and naturally I just left Springfield behind last week. I hope you have a good time.

Sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately I'll be in Kansas City that weekend for my mom's birthday.

You guys are killin' me! :)

Anyone else up for it? I think it would be worth a drive for those that are only a couple of hours away...

Sounds like fun but I'm playing in the Springfield City Championship that weekend at Rivercut (Saturday and Sunday tournament).

Is Christian supplying the cigars?

Arrangements have been finalized. Here's the plan:

Saturday July 19th, 2008

12:00 Noon:
Fox & Hound
2035 E Independence St
Springfield, MO 65804
(417) 890-6289

Some free chips & salsa, wings, pizza and two hours of free pool for those that are so inclined. Very good beer selection as well.

Late Afternoon:
Your choice of:

* Fox & Hound
* The Mud Lounge (they open at 4pm)
* Just For Him hang

Evening (5-6PM)
The Mud Lounge
321 E Walnut St
Springfield, MO 65806
(417) 865-6964

Hanging on the back porch. Inside is no-smoking. Great beer selection, gourmet coffee (with and without alcohol), nice appetizers, fondue, etc).

I have talked to our local B&M, and I know that Ron from The Humidor is donating some cigars, and also Tobacco World and Just For Him think they will probably get in the spirit and donate some cigars as well.

Also, I'm having some posters made, which I will link to here once they are ready, and will be posting them at the area stores. Feel free to invite your non-CP friends...

No golf due to lack of interest. :(

Just got the posters made. These will be hanging in the area B&M.

smerf-small.jpg

The posters are hanging in the local stores, and I think the stores are going to kick in some freebies! Hope some CP members can join us...