• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Springtime Projects!

bfisher88

Livin' The Dream
Well my mom has been wanting to do her own garden for a while now for a bunch of vegetables and such. So, we decided to build a greenhouse. The idea for this just kept getting bigger and bigger as we started planning and building and now it is just huge. We started out last week building the planter boxes and killing all the weeds in the area. Earlier this week we layed down the black matting, got the rock and soil trucked in, and got everything in place.

Today we started to build the greenhouse for the beds and it is turning out to be quite a project but is looking very nice. Here is where we are at so far, thought some of you might enjoy!

Putting the frames up that we pre-built.
IMG00043-20100520-1222.jpg

IMG00044-20100520-1222.jpg

IMG00045-20100520-1252.jpg

IMG00046-20100520-1320.jpg

I'll post some pictures when we get further, storm started to roll in and stopped us from getting all of the plastic on.

I'm feeling ya, I now have to build an outdoor Tiki Bar for our soon to be 17 year old daughter's Luau for her birthday. Kim's big idea is to build a simple one for the party then I can work on it more after so it can be our "Cool new outdoor space".

Yeah it's nice to have a cool outside thing to build. I still live in the same neighborhood my parents are in so it's easy to go over and help her out with some projects. It's been a while since I've built some stuff, I need to do more things like this!

Nice little project going on there. My wife wants to do something with the little gardens on either side of the front step... and my first plan is to rebuild the poorly made planters. They're falling apart at the corners and the dirt/stones are falling out. Good thing the BORG has landscaping ties on sale tomorrow!