• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spygate be damned

He should be the coach of the year. I'm not sure they would have gone undefeated if not for the Man-genius turning them in because from that point on, Belichick had a chip on his shoulder that he took out on everyone.

Congrats to Belichick...it was an amazing feat and was a great story to follow this football season.

Doc, did I tell my Jets are 4-12 and not going to the playoffs this year?

Maybe you should be a Giants fan. At least they got some sack.

Doc.

He should be the coach of the year. I'm not sure they would have gone undefeated if not for the Man-genius turning them in because from that point on, Belichick had a chip on his shoulder that he took out on everyone.

And I enjoyed watching every minute of it! I am pulling for the Pats so we don't have to listen to the '72 Dolphins anymore!! :thumbs:

Besides, Belichick earned every part of it when they fined him $500,000. I am not suggesting he paid for it but taking his medicine with little complaint then hammering every opponent on the field speaks volumes in my book. Yes, he dresses like crap but that still does not detract from the accomplishment.

It's good to be from New England. From the Boston Globe Now let's hear it from you consumers of sour grapes.

Doc.
You might get the trifecta Doc.....
Red Sox won the World Series
Patriots probably win the Super Bowl
Celtics actually putting a decent team out on the floor this year.

Don't have any faith in the Bruins though....

"He is the champ!"

"What? He had a roll of quarters in his fist inside the glove!"

"Doesn't matter. He knocked out the champ."

"But he cheated."

"He's still the champ."

"But... he... had... a... roll... of.... quarters... in... his... glove."

"He knocked out the champ, he is the champ!"

"Uurp..."

"Besides, that tomato can on the canvas woulda cheated if he knew how."

"Uurp..."

NA

Arrogant, cheatin' bastard :angry:

.........but, congrats to him anyways :sign:

Enjoy your grapes, Neal.

Doc.
oh come on Doc, we both know the one that said the grapes was sour... didn't get them. That's why he said they was sour.
YOU enjoy YOUR grapes, they prolly sour anyway.

NA

You know I lost some respect for him when he did that. I believe he could have done just as well without the event, but we will never know that now. I just really, really, don't like cheaters. Although it really doesn't affect me at all if I don't let it. So what difference does it make. He paid his fine, then went out and kicked some ass.