• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SS#, DL#, mothers maiden name, ISOM sources...

FlyGuy

Hi guys,

I am preparing to take my first plunge into the dark world of ISOMs. I got some great suggestions over at CW for which smokes I should buy to get the best bang for my buck. Problem is since I have a limited budget I need to find the lowest prices I can from a trustworthy vendor. Ideally one who gaurentees delivery. Now, since I haven't really done this before, I figured I would ask you guys if you would be willing to share some info. :)

I understand this can be a touchy subject. This is info that is held somewhat dear. I understand also that I am totally new here and pretty new over at CW still and that may complicate things. But I am not sure what else I can do but ask if any of you would be willing to share your trustworthy sources with me. I SOOooooo badly don't want to get ripped off buy some schiester selling me fakes the one time this year I will be able to afford to make a purchase of this sort. ???

So, if any of you are feeling magnanimous, and are willing to help me out with this purchase, I would be really appreciative. :love: Please PM me, I understand that posting that kind of info in a thread is Verboten. Thanks guys. :thumbs:

The silence is deafening out there, ain't it? (Wish I could help, but you are out of my league, I'm afraid... ??? )

You aren't kidding man.

./cricket.wav

<chirp chirp>

<chirp chirp>

Go back over to CW, look in the retailers section at the top of the page. All of the good ones have several positives from members.

You can also just keep your eyes peeled - both here and at CW. Offers for 5-packs and box splits happen on a fairly regular basis.

After you have spent time around both places and developed your friendships, trade partners, etc. you might find what your looking for.

In the meantime, you can't go wrong with what Wascal said about the advertisers over at CW and they do come with references.

Sam