• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

St. Louis - a little advice on short notice!

theorangeman

Hey guys - since I'm being ousted from my humble abode tomorrow while prospective buyers are going through my home, I was thinking that I would use that as an excuse to get out for a short road trip (involving some smokes and a beer or two). For you guys who know St. Louis, any recommendations as to where to go? I'll probably need to head out by about noon tomorrow (Saturday) so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :)

I cought this topic kinda late..but DONT CROSS THE RIVER!! Go to the top of the Arch. Then, ask around for the "hill". Go there and explore, dine at a little Italian joint there..then smoke. I lived in a 'burb of St. Louis for a while, but it's been a few yrs so that's what I would do. :thumbs:

I cought this topic kinda late..but DONT CROSS THE RIVER!! Go to the top of the Arch. Then, ask around for the "hill". Go there and explore, dine at a little Italian joint there..then smoke. I lived in a 'burb of St. Louis for a while, but it's been a few yrs so that's what I would do. :thumbs:

Thanks for the suggestions. As I read my post again, I wasn't very clear. I meant to ask of specific B&M's that might be worthy of a visit. I've done the tourist thing in St. Louis a few times and today, I'm just looking for a good place to pick up some smokes and perhaps have one or two. I'm not leaving for a couple of hours... any suggestions?

Thanks for the suggestions. As I read my post again, I wasn't very clear. I meant to ask of specific B&M's that might be worthy of a visit. I've done the tourist thing in St. Louis a few times and today, I'm just looking for a good place to pick up some smokes and perhaps have one or two. I'm not leaving for a couple of hours... any suggestions?

And of course I can't help you there.. When I lived in St. Louis I still didn't even know what a good cigar was. Sorry bro :(
I hope someone else chimes in! If not in time, I guess this will be an Easter hunt for cigars in St. Louis, sorry to have to leave you like that!

I was in St. Louis last month. One of the suburbs, Clayton has two decent B&M's about 150 feet apart. One is a JR outlet and the other is Jon's Pipe shop. Jons had a good selection of AF, Padron, and Davidoff. Jr had the usual JR stuff, they also had some great prices (MSRP) on VSG's. Here is a linky for the addresses. I hope this will help.

Billy

PS neither shop had any Gomez, La Flor, or Pepin stock.

I was in St. Louis last month. One of the suburbs, Clayton has two decent B&M's about 150 feet apart. One is a JR outlet and the other is Jon's Pipe shop. Jons had a good selection of AF, Padron, and Davidoff. Jr had the usual JR stuff, they also had some great prices (MSRP) on VSG's. Here is a linky for the addresses. I hope this will help.

Billy

Thanks, Billy, I appreciate it. I'm heading out in a few minutes so you caught me just in time. :thumbs:

Billy

Thanks, Billy, I appreciate it. I'm heading out in a few minutes so you caught me just in time. :thumbs:

Happy to help.

Billy

Conneta's (sp?) on the hill.... best martinis and eggplant in St. Louis....