• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

St. Louis cigar venues

tdog

Does anyone know of anything I don't need to miss in the greater St. Louis area. I'll be there week after next.

Depends on where you are heading and what kind of time. No specific events but there may be some places to pop in and see how things are. Any other plans around town?

We are gonna be there about 5 days. The wife wants to go to six flags. :(
I would rather catch a Cardinals game or three. I haven't been to Budweiser or the arch since I was a kid.

Any suggestions?

Eat on the hill.... I prefer Connettas.... or is it spelled Conetto's? Good food.....

Thanks Matt. I am sure we will. One of the best parts of our vacation is eating at the local places and the places we don't have here.

Goto University City area and eat at Ciceros or Fitzs. Do some shopping while you are down there...

Are you here this week? Sorry I missed the thread earlier. One more place is Grant's Farm, free........run by AB so there is also free Budweiser. LMK if you need some more places to go as well. There are new nice restaurants downtown, Red Moon is one that has very good food, moderately priced.