• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Staebell Aristocrat on Ebay

PuffShePuff

Aristocrat with some sticks included

Link

Edited to add: By the way, this isn't my humidor. I just noticed it while surfing Ebay and thought somebody might be interested.

Jim

Aristocrat with some sticks included

Link

Edited to add: By the way, this isn't my humidor. I just noticed it while surfing Ebay and thought somebody might be interested.

Jim

I had emailed the guy and he is very short. Doesn't seem to want to share much info. Apparantely the hole in the drawer was "added" for circulation. Looks like crap. He won't divulge an inventory either. Simply states, all remaining cigars.

May be a good deal for someone local to avoid shipping and check out the stash the guy has.

Jim[/quote]

I had emailed the guy and he is very short. Doesn't seem to want to share much info. Apparantely the hole in the drawer was "added" for circulation. Looks like crap. He won't divulge an inventory either. Simply states, all remaining cigars.

May be a good deal for someone local to avoid shipping and check out the stash the guy has.
[/quote]

The hole seems to be for a humidity sensor which he has.