• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Start of a new project.

Poronico

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat " Horace "
I saw this done recently on the forum and well I was inspired! Many nights surfing craigslist later I picked this custom built beauty for a killer deal. The bottom is going to be customized a bit for a liquor cabinet for a few bottles of something nice. While the body section will be tiered for angled box display. The clock does not work for now, I am going to remove the traditional weighted system and replace it with a battery powered one.

forum wont let me post pics for some reason, pics will come asap

2chmrd.jpg

2cz6lb9.jpg

Sweet. That has alot of potential. What are it's innered dimensions?

8" deep 12" wide, its going to have trays that are angled for max storage.

The height depends, the lower base is hollow and basically dead space. I am thinking of putting a board over that so there is less to humidify, or venting that and having that as my fan base and use the lower part for storage. The other idea was to put a door on the front of the lower end and use it as bottle storage. In total the clock is 6'3" and the whole thing is capable of storage space. just depends on what I decide to use it for.