• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Starting a Cigar Newsletter

theblend

Hey all -

This is my first post here, excited to be part of a new cigar community. A friend of mine recommended I join and post here - so here I am!

I'm a big fan of newsletters like The Morning Brew and The Hustle. Aggregated info makes for easy reading and I look forward to them daily.

I've decided I'm going to try my hand at a weekly newsletter like this for the cigar world. I'm planning to aggregate news/reviews/deals from several industry sources in a once-a-week send (on Mondays). My first email goes out tomorrow! Chances are it will be rough, but we'll see. If anyone is interested in receiving the newsletter, check out: http://theblend.news

I'm planning to work closely with subscribers to make it something that you find useful and engaging! I'll be running a small, free giveaway for the first month. A lucky subscriber will receive a 5 cigar sampler at the end of December. Free entry for subscribing and for each person that you refer.

Thank you for checking it out.

Hey all -

This is my first post here, excited to be part of a new cigar community. A friend of mine recommended I join and post here - so here I am!

I'm a big fan of newsletters like The Morning Brew and The Hustle. Aggregated info makes for easy reading and I look forward to them daily.

I've decided I'm going to try my hand at a weekly newsletter like this for the cigar world. I'm planning to aggregate news/reviews/deals from several industry sources in a once-a-week send (on Mondays). My first email goes out tomorrow! Chances are it will be rough, but we'll see. If anyone is interested in receiving the newsletter, check out: http://theblend.news

I'm planning to work closely with subscribers to make it something that you find useful and engaging! I'll be running a small, free giveaway for the first month. A lucky subscriber will receive a 5 cigar sampler at the end of December. Free entry for subscribing and for each person that you refer.

Thank you for checking it out.
Rule 8

No spamming. This includes promoting another cigar forum or similar site. If you join Cigar Pass with the intent to be a conributing member, and you own a cigar blog or retailer store, you may post a link in your signature. We ask that you reciprocate with a link back to Cigar Pass. Competing sites such as forums are strictly prohibited from being promoted on the Cigar Pass forums.

If you want to be a contributing member head over to the new member tread and introduce yourself

Rule 8

No spamming. This includes promoting another cigar forum or similar site. If you join Cigar Pass with the intent to be a conributing member, and you own a cigar blog or retailer store, you may post a link in your signature. We ask that you reciprocate with a link back to Cigar Pass. Competing sites such as forums are strictly prohibited from being promoted on the Cigar Pass forums.

If you want to be a contributing member head over to the new member tread and introduce yourself

Sorry about that - is there a way to delete a thread? I can only edit the text.

I hafta ask? Is this “friend” a member here? If so, who is it? Just curious, as I haven’t been here much lately. The members I do know would politely encourage you to intro as your “first” post.
Stick around, good place here.
Floyd T