• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steelers/Jags Premium 5'er

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Where are all of you Steelers fans.....you have the Steelers I have the Jags in a straight up bet ( all Vegas books have it at even right now) for a PREMIUM 5'er. I'll do this 2 times to the first 2 people that post they want the bet.

The line is 2.5-2. I like the Jags myself.

01/05
20:00 481
482 Jacksonville Jaguars
Pittsburgh Steelers PK-110
PK-110
37½ ov-110
-2-110
+2-110
39½ ov-110
-2½-110
+2½-110
39½ ov-110
PK-130
PK+110
39 ov-110
-2-105
+2-115
39½ ov-110

The line has moved some then...It opened with the Jags @ -2 and is now showing PK (vegasinsider.com).

I need one more....I know there is one more Steelers fan out there to take me up on it!

Jags all the way. They will run all over the Steelers D..

Alex I agree 100% - I don't see any chance the Steelers hanging with the Jags - Both their offensive and defensive lines are sub-par at best due to injuries. My prediction - Jags 31 - Steelers 14.

I too definitely have to go with the Jags on this one... As long as they bring together the whole package, they will be hard for anyone to beat...

You are on! I'll take the Steelers anyday. However, I do like the Jags so if they beat us I will root for them the rest of the way to the Superbowl.

Edited to say: A true fan is always a fan...shame on you Steelers fans :angry: :D

You are on! I'll take the Steelers anyday. However, I do like the Jags so if they beat us I will root for them the rest of the way to the Superbowl.

Edited to say: A true fan is always a fan...shame on you Steelers fans :angry: :D

Love is blind, my Broncos have cost me a humidor full of sticks. :(

Alright, looks as if this is done

Stepthirteen
nfulton

Good Luck Guys!

Love is blind, my Broncos have cost me a humidor full of sticks. :(

I can vouch for this :laugh: :sign:

That was a great game, Jags almost let that one slip away. Congratulations they have won a trip to New England :thumbs:

Proper dues go to those who earn them. The Jags played a hell of a game and the Steelers rightfully lost. Sticks will be on their way today, Brian...dammit!

All I know is...

the Browns have a better winning percentage this season than the Steelers. :laugh:

the 'ole lady (Steelers fan) didn't appreciate me bringing this up... oh well!

It's on like donkey kong next year!

now... Let's go BUCKEYES!!!